Sunday, August 19, 2007

Dax the workin' stiff




So for some reason Sara has been away this weekend, but that meant I got to go to work with Ryan today. Why he would go into work on a Sunday is beyond me but it was an adventure for sure…once we got past the evil stairwell, that is.



I don’t know about you, but slippery floors are the scariest thing in the whole wide world when you’re on a leash. Ryan was really good though and he was comforting me even though I was shaking and shaking. Then we got into the carpet area and it was all good. Ryan let me wander around and see all the desks and stuff everywhere. He also set me up a little bed to have a nap on. He said I was very helpful when I was sniffing through all the papers he was working with.


All in all it was a fun experience, and when we left Ryan took me down the elevator instead of the stairs, which was much less scary (though still a bit scary).


Dax

No comments: