Friday, August 24, 2007

in trouble twice in 24 hours


So Sara’s still away. She came back Sunday night but then left again Monday afternoon. Ryan says she’s coming back today, so I’m really excited.

So when I first got to Victoria I was really hesitant about doing anything because I didn’t want to get in trouble. It turns out Ryan and Sara are really nice and think most of the things I do are cute…particularly jumping in the air and licking them in the face. (you have to admit, that is pretty cute)




But yesterday I got in trouble, and then again this morning, so I guess I have to be more careful. Yesterday I met our upstairs neighbour, Kate, and as she was leaving I snuck past her and ran towards the sidewalk and street. Ryan started yelling my name and I thought it was a game at first, but he seemed kinda worried. Maybe it was because of all those big cars moving by. He was nice about it though, and just told me not to do it again.

Then Ryan woke up this morning and found that in the middle of the night I mistook my collar for one of my toys, and might have sort of kinda chewed apart the clip that attaches it around my neck, so I think Ryan needs to get me a new one. I promise I won’t make the same mistake again. (Ryan says the collars are expensive and I can’t be chewing them up all the time) I wonder if the new one will be as tasty…er…I mean…pretty as the last one.

Dax


10 comments:

MelínSole said...

Hii!!

I'm from Argentina!

I have a beagle called Coney, she is 9 years old.

Yours photos are really nice!!

Sorry for my english, i hope you understand me.

Bye bye!
Melín
http://simplementesole.blogspot.com

Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Hey Dax,

Welcome to www.dogswithblogs.com.au - it is great to meet you and I am sure you will make lots of new friends here :-)

Love
Opy

Amber-Mae said...

Hi Dax! Nice to meet you! You are an interesting looking dachshle. Heeheehee! Your markings & face are very beagle but your long body & legs are like dachshund. Nice to meet you!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Urban Smoothie Read said...

ooppps....hope u wil get a new collar soon

Roxie, Sammy, Andy and Shermie said...

Hi Dax! We are three dachsies! We found you on Dogs With Blogs. You are a very handsome fellow. It was good of you to adopt Ryan and Sara because we think everyone should have a dachsie in their life. Try not to get into too much trouble because the scolding is always bad but don't worry about getting sent back. One look at you and we can tell Ryan and Sara were smitten.

Casper and pals said...

Hi Dax,The trick is to look really realyy cute after you do something to get in trouble. Believe me it works every time ;)

Ben & Darling said...

Hey Dax, you are such a cutie!!! My mom love you soooooooooooo much!!! She say she would like to hug you like forever...hey, HOW BOUT ME MOM???

Melanie said...

Hey Dax
Looks like you are keeping Sara and Ryan on their toes. I meet my new dog-house mates the other dog, and big black lab and a very friendly little yellow dog, Sam (a rescue dog like yourself!!) Sam is part Duck-tolling Retriever, part something else.

Lorenza said...

Hi, Dax.
I hope you don't like to get in trouble too often!
Have a good night
Lorenza

LailaSmith01 said...

Hello Dax, your so cute!! I enjoy viewing your photos..:)thanks for sharing Dax. :)
Dog Pens